Exhibitors In San Antonio: Trade Show Stands Leave Prospects With A Big Impression Of Your Brand
If you’re exhibiting at a San Antonio trade show, a stand with layered custom banners leaves your prospects with a big impression of your brand. Skyline’s Shapes banner stands are a portable and economical trade show display system featuring two layered banners to grab attention with its contemporary, polished look. Moving and setting up a backwall made with Shapes banner stands is so easy, one person can unpack and set it up in about ten minutes.
- Painless Transport – A 10-foot backwall is made up of three Shapes trade show stands, which pack into an oval-shaped, wheeled container, which can be used as a table in the booth once the stands are unpacked. The case is wrapped in custom graphics to enhance your brand image in your booth. The banners themselves are protected inside their cartridges on each stand, so they’re safe from crushing or creasing during transport.
- Set-Up Could Not Be Simpler – We’re not kidding. You don’t need tools, and you don’t need to be mechanically inclined. Swivel the stabilizing foot on each base so it will stand up, pop the shock-corded banner poles into the bases, and set a spotlight arm on top of each pole. Pull the retractable banners up and drop the pull ring onto a hook on the light arm. Plug the lights in and you’re done setting up a 10-foot backwall. Put the lid back on the storage container and your table is ready to go, too. Go ahead and take a bow.
- Change Banners Faster Than You Can Change Shoes – Each Shapes trade show stand has a pair of custom graphic banners, each in its own cartridge, which you can swap out whenever you want. The front banner is cut in your choice of shapes, so that the rear banner shows behind it. When you want to change banners, simply pop the cartridge out of the stand and click the replacement into its place. The high-quality banners are UV-coated, so indoors or out, they’ll look new every time you pull them out.
- Arrange And Rearrange – Using trade show stands offers a big advantage in terms of flexibility. Set them up side by side for a standard 10-foot backwall, or space them out to cover a longer wall. If you find yourself in tight quarters, you’ll be thankful to have versatile tradeshow stands with you. Just angle the side banners toward center, or move the center stand forward and slide the side banners toward the center until you fit. You’ll get a cool layered effect, and no one will realize you had to make adjustments.
- Multiply Your Message – For exhibitors in San Antonio, trade show stands are a great way to spread your message beyond the confines of your booth. Place your gorgeous layered banners near the entrances, near the dining area or coffee bar, in heavily traveled hallways, or in places where people are bound to be waiting around, like outside the panel rooms or restrooms. The more exposure your prospects get to your message, the more likely they are to recognize your brand when they see your booth and come check it out.
Portable, Affordable, Polished
If you’re exhibiting in San Antonio, a trade show stand gives your brand more visual impact and flexibility for less money. Presenting a polished image doesn’t have to involve big money and big logistics. Xtreme Xhibits San Antonio is the exclusive dealer for Skyline Displays products in the San Antonio market. We’re here to help your business design a trade show display that promotes your marketing goals and brand image today, and into the future. Contact us online or call us at 210-299-5000 to learn how Xtreme Xhibits will work with you on everything from graphics to selecting the right portable display for your trade show marketing.