When you’re planning for a trade show, does size matter? What size booth do you need to have an effective presence? For most shows, the smallest space is 10′ by 10′ and this is the amount that two thirds of the exhibitors sign up for. Another 18% select a 10′ by 20′ or 10′ by 30′ space. If you are part of the exhibiting majority, pop up displays at Austin shows will give you a presence. Xtreme Xhibits can offer you the most striking pop-ups in the industry.
Let’s be honest. For a small 10′ by 10′ booth, the most important attention grabber is the backwall that presents your company’s name, message, or compelling images. You may have shelves or a tablet stand attached to the backwall and may include a banner stand, table, or work stand in the area, but generally in a small booth, you endeavor to keep the area uncluttered to display your graphics. Your picture can “speak a thousand words” only if people can see it clearly.
Maximizing A 10′ Space With Pop Up Displays In Austin & Beyond
When you are looking for a display backwall that is attractive, effective, and easy to manage, look no further than the Mirage pop up system from Skyline. It’s only one option in a line of attractive pop up displays in Austin that work well in small spaces. What sets Mirage apart?
- Durable and stable. The Mirage system offers you a choice of a fiberglass or high tech carbon frame that pops up and locks into place without additional fasteners. The frame is “triangulated” to keep the frame stable even if showroom floors are not even.
- Eye-catching graphics that stay in place. The graphics adhere to it with magnets set on multiple strips of alternating polarization to make sure that your graphics stay put and are perfectly aligned. This allows you to position graphics at eye level or covering the entire backwall.
- Roll it in. The system is portable enough to fit into a rolling case that you can conveniently take with you, even to small shows. The contents are light enough that the display is manageable, even for one person. There are two cases available to house your display that are no more than 41 inches high, which means they would easily fit in an SUV or a sedan with a fold-down rear seat.
- Easy set-up. The Mirage pop up system is easy for one person to set up. With practice, it should only take about 10 minutes to unpack the frame, graphics and panels and lights and put them into place. Even if you send an inexperienced person to handle the show at the last minute, assembly is no problem as set-up directions fit right inside the case for easy access.
- Expandable. If you display a 20′ exhibit, two Mirage panels connect effortlessly to form a curved, gull wing, or serpentine pattern. The units also coordinate well with other Skyline systems. The units are built to accommodate lights and other attachments to make them functional for your needs.
- Double duty case. Some Skyline cases are built to do double duty as a piece of booth furniture. By wrapping it with the graphic panel, it blends into the booth and gives you some writing space. Since the case is with you, when the show is over you won’t have to wait for your cases to be brought back from exhibit storage to start dismantling your booth.
When you exhibit in 10′ booth spaces, make the most of your space with attractive pop up displays in Austin – you can’t go wrong with Mirage. Contact Xtreme Xhibits by Skyline today whether you need a pop up or other show services.