With Skyline Mirage Pop-Up Displays, Austin Exhibitors Have It Easy
Using Skyline Displays’ Mirage pop-up displays, Austin exhibitors get the clean, polished image of a curved, seamless-graphic backwall, along with easy transportation and set-up, and a nearly endless variety of options to create a unique and eye-catching trade show booth. From a two-sided display to an entire island, Mirage offers configurations and accessories to support every trade show marketing plan. Because it can be used as a stand-alone or as part of a modular system, Mirage displays will grow with your company and your trade show marketing goals over time. These durable pop-up come with a lifetime warranty on frame and channels, so you know they’ll go the distance.
Mirage Is So Convenient, You May Think You’re Dreaming
- Easy, Easier, Easiest – Mirage Classic frame is made of durable, fiberglass rods that instantly pop into shape and lock down in minutes with snap-on connectors. Mirage Advantage frame is also constructed with durable fiberglass rods, and adds the convenience of magnetic connectors, which lock themselves into place. For ultimate convenience, the Mirage Plus frame is made of lightweight carbon fiber rods, and features self-locking connectors.
- Premium Portability – Each Mirage unit packs down into a pair of rolling, hard-side cases for easy transport. Once you’ve unpacked the cases, you can pop an optional tabletop and magnetic graphical panels onto them, for a branded workstation to use in your booth.
- Bring Up The Lights – The entire Mirage backwall can be backlit with Skyline LED lights, which are lightweight and easy to install. You can also opt for a backlit bubble panel, which highlights a particular message and can be easily changed out when you want to spotlight a different product or message later.
- Fabulous Flexibility – No matter what product or service you’re marketing, Mirage has the right accessories to create the perfect showcase for it. Whether you need a full set of shelving to field a portable store, or you’ve got a new multimedia campaign to show off, Mirage is up to the challenge. With Mirage Monitor Mount, you can mount a pair of 15-pound flat-panel monitors or up to four 10-pound monitors on a standard 10-foot Mirage backwall. Add visual impact with a marquee that spans the entire backwall, and backlight it for full effect.
- Your Own Private Island – By connecting three Mirage units back to back, you can create a center island for your booth: An island display you can easily set up without tools or certified installers. Another island option using Mirage units is adding convex graphic panels to the back of each unit and placing them in an open circle (using three units) or rounded square (using four units), depending on the floor space available.
Using Mirage Pop-Up Displays, Austin Exhibitors Enjoy Ease And Flexibility
With Skyline Displays’ Mirage pop-up displays, Austin exhibitors can enjoy years of dependable service, easy transport and set-up, and a display system that can grow and evolve with their company’s needs over time. Xtreme Xhibits is the exclusive dealer of Skyline products in Austin and San Antonio, Texas; offering full service on everything from sales and rentals to graphic design, as well as trade show marketing strategy planning and training. Contact us online or call us at 512-832-1921 to learn more. When it comes to Skyline Products, including Mirage pop-up displays, Austin businesses depend on Xtreme Xhibits.