It takes a village to run a trade show, especially your first one. When your company wants to make its first move into the trade show arena, there is a lot to comprehend. The process involves a lot more than picking out your San Antonio trade show display and sending it on to the show. Instead, you must pre-plan your marketing strategy for the show and determine what your objectives are. Rather than trying to do all of this internally, rely on the experts at Xtreme Xhibits by Skyline. You’ll be able to buy or rent a state-of-the-art booth, and also work with trained trade show exhibit consultants to help you get started.
How Can A Trade Show Exhibit Consultant Help You?
Your trade show consultant wants to develop a relationship with you to help you get started, and they’ll also be on hand as your needs grow.
- Forming a plan. Before you commit to a show, you have undoubtedly researched appropriate exhibits, considered your own experiences attending shows, and talked to other businesses about how effective particular shows were in delivering good leads. You’ve read about best practices regarding pre-show engagement of prospects, giveaways, advertising, and of course, the best ways to design and utilize your booth space. As you try to assimilate all this knowledge, your Xtreme Xhibits consultant can help you turn great ideas into a plan that will work for your company.
- Selecting a booth. Acquiring your San Antonio trade show display is a step you should take only after you have thought about the type of shows that seem to be a good fit for your company. Displays come in every size – from tabletop models to huge constructs that take up a few thousand feet of the showroom floor. On your maiden trade show voyage, you do not want to buy a large custom booth. Even though making a good impression with a well-designed booth is important, you don’t want to overbuy before you know how much you’re going to use it, nor buy something you don’t like working with. There are many exciting types of displays available to you, so you should choose the San Antonio trade show display you like.
- Buy or rent? For many companies, renting a booth for the first show is a better investment than buying one. If you decide to make a purchase, there are several styles of portable equipment to choose from that can be incorporated into a larger design or a different system. For example, if you choose a popular Mirage pop up or one of the new WindScape™ inflatable booths, the backwall that shows off the graphics will find a place in any other system you ultimately buy. Your trade show consultants will assist you in making your decision.
Making The Most Of Your San Antonio Trade Show Display
- Marketing your booth. When you have the exhibit secured, promoting it through pre-show mailings, advertising, and social media is the next step. Your consultant will share what has worked with other customers and even offer suggestions on giveaways and training your booth staff.
- Show services. Getting your booth to the show and setting it up properly can be a hassle. Your trade show consultant can help you arrange shipping and take care of the install and dismantle (I&D) for your exhibit. If you are renting equipment, all of this will be included in the fee to make your set-up trouble-free. A company representative is on hand at most shows in case you have an equipment problem.
Don’t Go It Alone
When you are planning out a San Antonio trade show display, especially your first one, don’t be shy about using the resources of Xtreme Xhibits by Skyline. We’re your village, and we are happy to offer our exhibit expertise. Contact us today to see how we can help you get started.