Creating eye-catching displays is a challenge for every exhibitor. Doing it on a budget is even more challenging. These are just two reasons why banner stands have become popular components in many a San Antonio trade show display.
These compact, affordable and long-lasting displays from Xtreme Xhibits offer the ultimate in flexibility. They can be used as stand alone displays or incorporated into a larger San Antonio trade show display. They work equally as well at large trade show exhibitions as they do in retail or office environments. Find out more about the versatile banner stand and why marketers from every niche rely on these solid performers.
Common Types Of Banner Stands Seen At A San Antonio Trade Show Display
One of the reasons banner stands have remained so popular with San Antonio exhibitors is because they’re available in a nearly unlimited selection. You’ll find stands that can be used safely outdoors, others can hold product displays or literature and still others can be dramatically backlit. Every style of banner stand has its own accessories and add-ons making them completely customizable to meet your specific needs. They all set up and tear down easily and pack into one easy to manage bundle. Common designs include:
- Retractable stands: These displays are exactly what you expect based on their name. They feature flexible fabric that retracts, or rolls up, into the base of the display. This protects the graphics and creates a compact, easy to carry display. Some of these stand designs allow you to swap out graphics when you want to want to change your message, adding even more to their versatile nature.
- X-Frames: X-frames are simple designs that can be small enough to fit on a table or large enough that they tower high overhead. They are highly portable and are among the most affordable banner stands featuring lightweight design and easy packing and setup.
- Pop-Ups: Pop-up displays come in many sizes as well. Some are as large as an exhibit booth and can make a great backdrop for your San Antonio trade show display. All are easy to set up and tear down. They cost more than X-frames and retractables, primarily because they’re bigger, sturdier and designed to withstand years of use.
Although common at trade shows, banner stands have a much wider appeal. They can be found in nearly every advertising niche in every industry, not just as part of a San Antonio trade show display. Their compact size and affordable design make them popular in retail locations and offices alike. Retailers often use banner stands to draw attention to new products or displays or to provide information in a large, easy-to-read format. Likewise, offices use banner stands to welcome visitors to their company, provide directional information or to promote company products. And who hasn’t seen banner stands in use in public places announcing special events? Here are a few more uses for these common displays:
- Indoor or outdoor kiosk or sidewalk signs
- Retail display
- Visitor welcome sign in an office environment
- Directional signs
- Add-on or component of a San Antonio trade show display
- Announce a new product or service
- Promote a special event
- Display motivational messages for employees around the office
- Promote your company at job fairs
- Broadcast your message anywhere you can carry it!
Count On Xtreme Xhibits To Develop Banner Stands For Your San Antonio Trade Show Display
These are just a few of the reasons why we’ve come to rely on banner stands to promote our businesses, events and products or simply to share information. Contact Xtreme Xhibits for help designing a banner stand to complement your San Antonio trade show display.